2003 Monument Ave, Richmond, VA 232207 beds, 6 baths, 5,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,185,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 414 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,114 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: W0000952018
- Zillow Home ID: 12548010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 Monument Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2001 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.11M665,396
- 2005 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$702K5--5,164
- 2007 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$748K668,258
- 2009 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.23M43.53,523
- 510 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$568K42.52,672
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$224K11686
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 3 Richmond, VA$303K32.52,331
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 4 Richmond, VA$244K11696
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$354K32.52,331
- 2011 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$226K11686
- 1839 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.33M42.55,164
- 508 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$547K322,642
- 506 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$512K32.52,640
- 504 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$548K432,642
- 1837 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.44M785,855
- 502 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$384K432,596
- 2008 Park Ave Richmond, VA$457K423,184
- 500 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$374K432,710
- 2010 Park Ave Richmond, VA$447KStudio--3,166
- 1834 Park Ave Richmond, VA$650K43.53,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.