2003 Pemberton Rd, Richmond, VA 232384 beds, 3 baths, 2,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 7507512053
- Zillow Home ID: 63826093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 Pemberton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23238 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% less than in Tuckahoe, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tuckahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23238 home values.
- 2005 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$217K42.52,024
- 2001 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$178K111,404
- 2003 Pemberton Rd Henrico, VA$336K42.5--
- 1923 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$171K311,330
- 2011 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$163K211,072
- 2008 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$357K63.53,188
- 2012 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$312K52.52,552
- 2008 Wade Ct Henrico, VA$394K63.53,188
- 2004 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$300K42.52,522
- 1921 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$237K42.52,154
- 2017 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$159K311,232
- 2016 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$304K432,603
- 1914 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$172K211,012
- 2000 Wade Ct Henrico, VA$363K522,800
- 2000 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$321K52.52,688
- 2020 Wade Ct Richmond, VA$313K42.52,700
- 1915 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$207K421,474
- 2061 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 1915 Pemberton Rd Henrico, VA$228K42--
- 2002 Pemberton Rd Richmond, VA$212K322,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292