2003 Wages Way, Jacksonville, FL 322185 beds, 4 baths, 2,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1064830045
- Zillow Home ID: 71035059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 Wages Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in Jacksonville, and 336.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 2011 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$166K422,055
- 1995 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$216K433,136
- 12582 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$213K422,494
- 1964 New Berlin Rd Jacksonville, FL$150K311,247
- 1987 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$208K432,394
- 2019 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$174K322,008
- 2012 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$302K32.53,471
- 12574 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$213K432,444
- 12577 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$215K53.52,663
- 1979 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$242K422,460
- 2027 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$194K322,210
- 12575 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$188K422,186
- 12566 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$192K32.52,213
- Wages Way Jacksonville, FL--42.52,847
- 12569 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$238K32.53,358
- 1974 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$236K432,977
- 1971 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$233K542,881
- 12576 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$240K432,400
- 12567 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$193K322,096
- 12558 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$218K432,571
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292