20031 Seagrove StUNIT 1407, Estero, FL 33928
Sold on 8/23/13: $200,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,941 sq ft
- Lot:10,224 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #25462521000141407
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID66167987
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow118
- Garage Size305
- Last Remodel Year2004
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$192,266||$173K – $208K||+$1,782||$99||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,984/mo||$1.3K – $3.2K/mo||+$172||$1.02||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33928 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Estero as a whole. Among 33928 homes, this home is valued 18.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% less than in Estero, and 77% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33928 home values.
Neighborhood for 20031 Seagrove Street UNIT 1407
Nearby Schools in Estero
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Pinewoods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.9 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.9 mi
- Spring Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.6 mi
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005