20034 Nob Oak Ave, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $209,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Custom lights, fans, cabinets, tile, screened lanai, custom faux painting throughout
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0592280416
- Zillow Home ID: 66723289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20034 Nob Oak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% less than in Pebble Creek, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20036 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$246K432,181
- 20032 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$212K432,174
- 20038 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$216K422,314
- 20041 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$170K32--
- 20030 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$222K532,850
- 20040 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$204K422,314
- 20031 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$318K42.52,526
- 20028 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$279K533,470
- 20039 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$216K532,776
- 20042 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$323K643,005
- 20041 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$215K322,314
- 20026 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$300K433,141
- 20043 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$219K43.52,526
- 20044 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$318K532,676
- 20019 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$267K532,813
- 20045 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$316K532,776
- 20024 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$226K322,098
- 20046 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$198K322,110
- 20015 Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$205K532,813
- Nob Oak Ave Tampa, FL$218K532,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!