20035 Satin Leaf Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 2,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 71 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $108
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $235,900
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: U7703454
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,395 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 0592271712
- Zillow Home ID: 99669372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20035 Satin Leaf Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.6% greater than in Tampa, and 354.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 20037 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$103K321,493
- 20033 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$232K42.52,440
- 20039 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$170K322,353
- 20031 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$194K321,796
- 20040 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20041 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$160K42.52,276
- 20029 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$164K331,810
- 20050 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20055 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20043 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$182K42.52,440
- 20027 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$144K42.52,054
- 20030 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20045 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$158K331,810
- 20042 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$127K32.51,810
- 20025 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$184K53.52,180
- 20028 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$243K32.52,352
- 20050 Date Palm Way Tampa, FL$198K52.52,719
- 20044 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$168K32.52,352
- 20047 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$156K42.52,054
- 20026 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL$123K32.51,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!