2004 Alexandria Dr, Greenfield, IN 461403 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 30-06-34-102-011.000-006
- Zillow Home ID: 85284014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Alexandria Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hancock, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46140 home values.
- 590 N 200 W Greenfield, IN$134K321,576
- 2003 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$122K321,595
- 2010 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$177K321,890
- 610 N 200 W Greenfield, IN$146K321,683
- 520 N 200 W Greenfield, IN$136K321,649
- 2009 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$124K321,566
- 1180 Extraordinary Trl Greenfield, IN$231K------
- 1101 Extraordinary Trl Greenfield, IN$233K------
- 2003 Anita Ln Greenfield, IN$126K421,824
- 2016 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$123K321,560
- 2009 Anita Ln Greenfield, IN$155K321,608
- 595 N 200 W Greenfield, IN$129K--1.51,434
- 504 N 200 W Greenfield, IN$132K321,566
- 2015 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$151K322,068
- 2015 Anita Ln Greenfield, IN$146K321,582
- 2010 Wayne Dr Greenfield, IN$124K321,508
- 2104 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$127K321,510
- 2004 Wayne Dr Greenfield, IN--321,400
- 2004 Anita Ln Greenfield, IN$129K321,456
- 2103 Alexandria Dr Greenfield, IN$134K321,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.