2004 Alto Vista Ave, Baltimore, MD 212073 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010107583590
- Zillow Home ID: 36194614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Alto Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% greater than in Baltimore, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21207 home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,643 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1943
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 2014 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$232K--21,422
- 2012 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$216K421,470
- 2010 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$178K--21,485
- 2008 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--11,022
- 2006 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$163K--21,400
- 2002 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--11,287
- 2000 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$173K--21,072
- 2013 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$179K--11,160
- 2007 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,532
- 2005 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$141K21900
- 2003 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--21,564
- 2001 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$183K--21,733
- 2011 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$166K--21,248
- 2009 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$268K42.51,685
- 1913 Alto Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$135K321,403
- 2025 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$244K--21,742
- 2007 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$186K--11,040
- 6205 Windsor Mill Rd Baltimore, MD$163K--11,034
- 2005 Hillside Dr Baltimore, MD$186K--11,040
- 6101 Windsor Mill Rd Baltimore, MD$280K--2.51,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.