2004 Angelico Cir, Stockton, CA 95207
Sold on 6/16/11: $112,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,838 sq ft
- Lot:8,537 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $112,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow906
- Parcel #11031016
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15308801
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$216,730||$199K – $238K||+$197||$117||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,358/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||+$20||$0.74||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Quail Lakes - Venetian Bridges home values will rise 20.6% next year, compared to a 18.6% rise for Stockton as a whole. Among Quail Lakes - Venetian Bridges homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Quail Lakes - Venetian Bridges market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% lower than in Stockton, and 10.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Quail Lakes - Venetian Bridges home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Quail Lakes - Venetian Bridges home values.
Neighborhood for 2004 Angelico Cir
- 2002 Angelico Cir Stockton, CA$186K42.02,167
- 1984 Angelico Cir Stockton, CA$215K32.01,776
- 1962 Pontelli Ct Stockton, CA$202K42.51,821
- 1934 Pontelli Ct Stockton, CA$158K32.01,412
- 1904 Amberwood Ct Stockton, CA$206K43.01,796
- 2026 Angelico Cir Stockton, CA$167K32.01,455
- 1977 Angelico Cir Stockton, CA$208K42.01,834
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 114 Stockton, CA$124K32.51,278
- 1921 Pontelli Ct Stockton, CA$191K32.01,793
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 109 Stockton, CA$87K22.0977
- 1950 Cottage Ct Stockton, CA$209K42.02,116
- 1936 Cottage Ct Stockton, CA$194K32.01,818
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 104 Stockton, CA$119K32.51,278
- 3944 Mission Rd Stockton, CA$134K32.01,274
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 103 Stockton, CA$87K21.0906
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 106 Stockton, CA$86K22.0977
- 1966 Angelico Cir Stockton, CA$163K32.01,512
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln APT 105 Stockton, CA$107K22.01,147
- 1918 Rosemarie Ln UNIT 101 Stockton, CA$120K32.51,278
- 1951 Cottage Ct Stockton, CA$220K42.02,120
Nearby Schools in Stockton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005