2004 Casadel Ave, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $37,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7839 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36546377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Casadel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morrell Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Baltimore, and 158.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morrell Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morrell Park home values.
- 2002 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--21,516
- 2860 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$141K--21,248
- 2000 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--21,040
- 2813 Delmont Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--11,248
- 2003 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD--Studio----
- 2855 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--21,774
- 2005 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$130K--11,260
- Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--11,120
- Deering Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1864
- 2001 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$188K321,460
- Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$79K--11,024
- Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$77K--11,024
- Letitia Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--11,024
- 2861 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--1960
- 2853 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,284
- 2007 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$141K--11,512
- 2815 Delmont Ave Baltimore, MD$119K--11,208
- 1922 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--11,176
- 2832 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--1927
- 2849 Maudlin Ave Baltimore, MD$104K--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!