2004 Club Rd, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 3 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 3014756
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 09508204
- Zillow Home ID: 6195413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Club Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Charlotte, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2008 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$363K31.51,748
- 2000 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$271K211,154
- 2012 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$352K321,430
- 1926 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$268K211,160
- 2016 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$366K422,000
- 1922 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$294K321,376
- 2005 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$262K311,042
- 1931 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$256K311,002
- 1918 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$285K311,358
- 2009 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$258K311,122
- 1927 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$294K311,382
- 2013 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$255K311,244
- 1923 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$494K533,000
- 2003 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$497K321,916
- 2011 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$274K211,204
- 2001 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$386K332,032
- 2015 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$266K311,356
- 1914 Club Rd Charlotte, NC$511K332,584
- 2017 Truman Rd Charlotte, NC$383K321,693
- 2500 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$310K311,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292