- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2009
- 798 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,207 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $4,620,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 441 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Corner, Features \ Deck, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Patio, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Wood Frame, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Residential
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 30461060
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90143556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $195-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arizona home values will increase 3.5% next year. Among 85541 homes, this home is 42% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% higher than in Payson, and 89.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Payson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (66)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 206 S Sunset Pass|
Nearby Schools in Payson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!