2004 Halifax Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1 bath, 878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 287 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 1326610
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 878 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: S0000762007
- Zillow Home ID: 12537399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Halifax Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Richmond, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 2002 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$89K31936
- 2008 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$61K311,120
- 2000 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$56K21728
- 2010 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$76K31976
- 2012 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2009 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$79K311,479
- 2014 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$62K311,096
- 2005 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$60K21960
- 2011 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$72K31779
- 1816 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$62K31672
- 2003 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2013 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$71K21779
- 2001 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$94K321,352
- 2016 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2005 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$86K31988
- 2015 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$89K311,022
- 2001 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$82K311,460
- 2007 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$79K21912
- 1814 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$54K21696
- 2009 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$77K21.51,393
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292