2004 N Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 336072,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 30
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $240,000
- Parcel #: 1794360500
- Zillow Home ID: 45103472
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 N Howard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old West Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 137.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.6% greater than in Tampa, and 358.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old West Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old West Tampa home values.
- 2301 W Spruce St Tampa, FL--Studio--1,264
- 2006 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$58K41984
- 2307 W Spruce St Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 2010 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$98K32992
- 2308 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$46K311,066
- 2315 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$96K321,428
- 2310 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$94K211,248
- 2306 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$62K321,012
- 2312 W Spruce St # B Tampa, FL--------
- 2312 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$90K622,304
- 2316 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$72K421,611
- 2314 W Spruce St Tampa, FL--211,032
- 2317 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$118K32.51,392
- 1912 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$99K------
- 2017 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL$177K213,998
- 2316 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$47K211,329
- 2318 W Walnut St # AB Tampa, FL$83K421,057
- 2318 W Walnut St Tampa, FL$94K421,057
- 2318 W Walnut St # 00 Tampa, FL$92K421,250
- 2137 W Spruce St Tampa, FL$59K211,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!