2004 N Junett St, Tacoma, WA 984064 beds, 1 bath, 2,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1995 for $128,000
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 2290000760
- Zillow Home ID: 49207788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 N Junett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% less than in Tacoma, and 10% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 2002 N Junett St Tacoma, WA$296K421,664
- 2008 N Junett St Tacoma, WA$283K311,452
- 3011 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$291K41.51,652
- 3002 N 21st St Tacoma, WA$633K52.54,050
- 3010 N 21st St Tacoma, WA$297K311,860
- 1920 N Junett St Tacoma, WA$328K31.751,731
- 3015 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$252K311,196
- 3008 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$386K31.52,106
- 3012 N 21st St Tacoma, WA$373K331,860
- 3012 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$382K31.51,979
- 2923 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$319K411,990
- 3018 N 21st St Tacoma, WA$369K31.51,945
- 2924 N 21st St Tacoma, WA$340K31.51,975
- 1906 N Junett St Tacoma, WA$224K211,326
- 2924 N 20th St Tacoma, WA$338K411,985
- 2001 N Cedar St Tacoma, WA$408K423,524
- 2007 N Cedar St Tacoma, WA$303K311,693
- 2102 N Junett St Tacoma, WA$358K31.752,656
- 3007 N 19th St Tacoma, WA$327K432,623
- 1915 N Cedar St Tacoma, WA$435K31.53,197
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.