2004 Summer Ridge Dr, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2 baths, 1,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 102 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $152,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 374073
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 0451376000
- Zillow Home ID: 14951367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2004 Summer Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% lower than in Augusta, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2002 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$129K32.51,715
- 2006 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$166K321,932
- 2008 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$118K32.51,508
- 2001 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$121K32.51,760
- 2003 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$112K32.51,630
- 2010 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$119K321,490
- 958 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$79K11540
- 2005 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$107K22.51,504
- 924 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$626K1077,254
- 933 Heard Ave Augusta, GA$167K221,700
- 2012 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$136K42.51,950
- 2007 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$136K22.52,003
- 935 Heard Ave Augusta, GA$323K42.52,704
- 2009 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$119K32.51,849
- 956 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$417K425,563
- 931 Heard Ave Augusta, GA$170K221,768
- 2021 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$132K32.51,736
- 929 Heard Ave Augusta, GA$135K21.51,770
- 2019 Summer Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$111K21.51,484
- 927 Heard Ave Augusta, GA$195K321,568
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.