20047 107th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 980114 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $281,350
- Price/sqft: $156
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- ***More info or schedule a showing today at 425-780-7878***
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 5255700120
- Zillow Home ID: 48955041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20047 107th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 129.9% higher than in Bothell, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,660 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1976
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 20105 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$519K42.253,270
- 20031 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$621K533,020
- 20115 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$449K31.752,310
- 20048 106th Ave NE Bothell, WA$460K432,616
- 20058 106th Ave NE Bothell, WA$517K52.752,530
- 20034 106th Ave NE Bothell, WA$462K32.752,880
- 20028 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$547K43.52,860
- 20021 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$459K31.752,190
- 20040 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$518K622,460
- 20120 106th Ave NE Bothell, WA$418K31.751,590
- 20112 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$655K634,590
- 20024 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$435K41.751,610
- 20121 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$459K41.752,620
- 20118 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$556K633,720
- 20130 106th Ave NE Bothell, WA$428K52.51,820
- 20202 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$536K52.53,520
- 10710 NE 200th Pl Bothell, WA$475K32.252,380
- 20205 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$469K72.53,080
- 20010 107th Ave NE Bothell, WA$534K433,340
- NE 201st St Bothell, WA$486K42.752,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.