2005 139th St TRLR 157, Blue Island, IL 604062 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Down payment: 2,494
Monthly Home Payment: 237 (For 15 years)
Monthly Lot Rent: 546
Total Monthly: 783.11
Nestled amidst Cook County Forest Preserves, the site leases average about $30 per month less than other parks in the area. It features a wooded setting with a superior lighting system for your security.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Parking: On street
- Hard Wood Cabinets, Thermal Pane Windows, Upgraded Faucets, Cove Moldings, and more
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2112500454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 139th Street TRLR 157
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% higher than in Blue Island, and 541.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60406 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292