2005 Craig Ln, Hoover, AL 352263 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 39092002004000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 1056244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Craig Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1100% higher than in Hoover, and 84.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hoover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35226 home values.
- 2009 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$179K432,042
- 505 Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$608K54.56,239
- 513 Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$618K86.59,770
- 2013 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$211K32.52,210
- 2008 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$159K321,419
- 2004 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$171K321,536
- 2012 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$156K321,593
- 2000 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$146K321,594
- 517 Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$245K543,225
- 2017 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$206K321,916
- 504 Park Ter Hoover, AL$150K31.51,204
- 2016 Craig Ln Hoover, AL$208K322,448
- Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$403K534,763
- 447 Shades Crest Rd Hoover, AL$107K211,008
- 521 Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$194K321,970
- 508 Park Ter Hoover, AL$140K31.51,540
- 468 Park Ter Hoover, AL$140K321,560
- 473 Shades Crest Rd Birmingham, AL$372K43.54,777
- 512 Park Ter Hoover, AL$191K531,979
- 464 Park Ter Hoover, AL$149K321,306
Nearby Schools in Hoover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292