- Lot: 7,344 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 4,349 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Marcos De Niza, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 30501071
- Zillow Home ID: 8249827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $212-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts Optimist Park NE home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tempe as a whole. Among Optimist Park NE homes, this home is valued 13.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Optimist Park NE, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% lower than in Tempe, and 36.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Optimist Park NE home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Optimist Park NE home values.
|2009 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$215K||--||2||1,432|
|2001 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,572|
|5321 S Country Club Way Tempe, AZ||$228K||--||2||1,572|
|2006 E Colgate Dr Tempe, AZ||$240K||--||2||1,572|
|2006 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$303K||--||3.75||2,626|
|2013 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$243K||--||2||1,652|
|2010 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$246K||--||2||1,686|
|2002 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$264K||--||2||1,892|
|5327 S Country Club Way Tempe, AZ||$224K||--||2||1,572|
|2012 E Colgate Dr Tempe, AZ||$248K||--||2.5||1,773|
|2014 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$244K||--||2||1,652|
|2017 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$243K||--||2||1,572|
|1991 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$235K||--||2||1,602|
|1992 E Colgate Dr Tempe, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,654|
|2011 E Duke Dr Tempe, AZ||$200K||--||2||1,288|
|2018 E Colgate Dr Tempe, AZ||$247K||3||2||1,572|
|1990 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$260K||3||2||1,814|
|2005 E Duke Dr Tempe, AZ||$250K||3||2||1,814|
|2018 E Harvard Dr Tempe, AZ||$247K||--||2||1,686|
|1993 E Colgate Dr Tempe, AZ||$179K||4||2||1,769|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!