- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2005 Mackinnon Ave, Cardiff By The Sea, CA 920074 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,741 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1,070,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Private entrance Guest studio with full kitchen and bath. Perfect for young adults or parents
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood products
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 2603161300
- Zillow Home ID: 70596945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Mackinnon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% less than in Encinitas, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92007 home values.
- 2009 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.17M43.53,250
- 2009 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.42M43.53,246
- 2013 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.5M43.53,317
- 2102 Carol View Dr Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.05M421,891
- 2017 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff, CA$1.56M43.53,699
- 2015 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff, CA$1.33M43.53,311
- 2010 Mackinnon Ave # A Cardiff By The Sea, CA$3.27M65.54,630
- 2015 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff, CA$1.69M43.53,391
- 2017 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$2.32M43.53,699
- 528 Birmingham Dr Cardiff By The Sea, CA$851K21886
- 2018 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.26M441,460
- 1930 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.19M322,240
- 2035 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$968K321,660
- 515 Birmingham Dr Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.71M542,642
- 612 Birmingham Dr Cardiff By The Sea, CA$918K21745
- 2033 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff, CA$816K321,660
- 2026 Mackinnon Ave # 202612 Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.49M43.52,786
- 1922 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$2.78M65.53,703
- 2034 Mackinnon Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.06M311,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!