- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2005 Murray St, Philadelphia, PA 19115867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $79,800
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 867 sqft
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 581032315
- Zillow Home ID: 10526532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Murray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bustleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.5% less than in Philadelphia, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bustleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bustleton home values.
- 2007 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$154K----867
- 2003 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$136K----1,054
- 2001 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$135K211,054
- 9601 Hoff St Philadelphia, PA$191K----2,086
- 9603 Hoff St # 165698 Philadelphia, PA$190K221,700
- 9603 Hoff St Philadelphia, PA$197K321,907
- 2021 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$462K----3,237
- 9605 Hoff St Philadelphia, PA$195K321,907
- 9603 Hoff St # 155693 Philadelphia, PA$190K321,500
- 2006 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$114K31.51,512
- 9603 Hoff St # 152698 Philadelphia, PA$206K321,500
- 2004 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$103K411,512
- 2008 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$194K----1,348
- 9607 Hoff St Philadelphia, PA$188K----1,907
- 2010 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$196K----1,348
- 9603 Hoff St # 165665 Philadelphia, PA$204K321,500
- 2012 Murray St Philadelphia, PA$196K----1,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292