2005 N Beachwood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 2 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,022 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $621
- MLS #: 14785345
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5586008016
- Zillow Home ID: 20807501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 N Beachwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2011 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.83M633,907
- 2006 N Gower St Los Angeles, CA$752K221,200
- 2019 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.44M322,012
- 2010 N Gower St Los Angeles, CA$1.18M331,967
- 1963 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$939K321,940
- 2043 N Beachwood Dr APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$731K------
- 2000 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M542,754
- 2012 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.69M443,608
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 304 Los Angeles, CA$566K231,360
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 203 Los Angeles, CA$630K32.51,549
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 306 Los Angeles, CA$614K3--1,549
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 104 Los Angeles, CA$536K231,280
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 105 Los Angeles, CA$589K331,440
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 106 Los Angeles, CA$558K231,332
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 101 Los Angeles, CA$724K34.51,450
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 207 Los Angeles, CA$603K231,490
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 103 Los Angeles, CA$542K22.51,300
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 102 Los Angeles, CA$936K231,320
- 1951 N Beachwood Dr APT 107 Los Angeles, CA$595K231,470
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!