- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2005 Rolling Creek Rd, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 3 baths, 2,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $137,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 685 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,803 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 183291420
- Zillow Home ID: 22031206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Rolling Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% lower than in Edmond, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 2112 Purple Martin Ln Edmond, OK$184K41.751,927
- 2013 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$220K322,481
- 2004 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$258K42.752,473
- 2012 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$247K332,447
- 2113 Scissortail Ln Edmond, OK$223K42.752,178
- 2105 Purple Martin Ln Edmond, OK$263K42.52,543
- 1914 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$225K533,213
- 2208 Purple Martin Ln Edmond, OK$190K32.52,060
- 2014 Robin Rd Edmond, OK$222K42.52,222
- 2113 Purple Martin Ln Edmond, OK$191K31.752,004
- 2020 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$228K432,323
- 2209 Scissortail Ln Edmond, OK$275K322,523
- 2004 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$217K42.52,478
- 2001 Eagle Dr Edmond, OK$354K32.53,505
- 1908 Robin Rd Edmond, OK$368K42.53,332
- 2005 Eagle Dr Edmond, OK$268K42.53,361
- 1925 Eagle Dr Edmond, OK$320K43.53,084
- 1905 Rolling Creek Rd Edmond, OK$219K322,492
- 2009 Eagle Dr Edmond, OK$259K32.52,530
- 2106 Scissortail Ln Edmond, OK$232K42.52,479
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292