2005 Summertime Trl, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 791109200009000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50654069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Summertime Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% greater than in Lafayette, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 2009 Summertime Trl Lafayette, IN$120K--21,316
- 2004 Summertime Trl Lafayette, IN$146K432,086
- Address Lafayette, IN--------
- 1924 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$97K--21,125
- 1920 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$98K321,216
- 3500 Equinox Ter Lafayette, IN$137K--2.51,708
- 1928 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$96K321,125
- 1916 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$96K--21,125
- 2105 Summertime Trl Lafayette, IN$196K--2.52,284
- 2000 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$96K321,130
- 1912 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$97K--21,216
- Winterset Dr Lafayette, IN--------
- 3504 Summertime Trl Lafayette, IN$149K32.52,008
- 3450 Equinox Ter Lafayette, IN$115K--21,374
- 2004 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$94K321,200
- 1908 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$93K--21,125
- 3444 Equinox Ter Lafayette, IN$132K42.52,100
- 1915 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$96K321,125
- 3451 Equinox Ter Lafayette, IN$140K432,296
- 1911 Starks Cir Lafayette, IN$96K--21,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!