2005 Valley Dr, Clayton, NC 275203 beds, 2 baths, 1,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 486 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 05G02199B
- Zillow Home ID: 69108033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2005 Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Clayton, and 116.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27520 home values.
- 2004 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$115K321,404
- 2001 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$114K321,300
- 2007 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$115K321,588
- 2000 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$111K511,620
- Guy Rd NC$73K311,050
- 2008 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$138K321,686
- 2004 Sunny Way Clayton, NC$115K321,214
- 2013 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$115K321,208
- 1488 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$100K321,782
- 2012 Valley Dr Clayton, NC$113K321,242
- 1438 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$94K321,202
- 1478 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$99K321,450
- 1478 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$124K321,440
- 1585 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$421K44.53,480
- 2000 Sunny Way Clayton, NC$114K321,316
- 1510 Guy Rd Clayton, NC$88K321,248
- 127 Sandy Ridge Dr E Clayton, NC$1.1M321,456
- 189 Shad Boat Ln Clayton, NC$183K32.51,552
- 117 Scuppernong Way Clayton, NC$123K321,128
- 123 Scotch Bonnet Rdg Clayton, NC$183K32.51,551
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292