20052 Ferguson St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 2 baths, 718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $4,500
- Price/sqft: $6
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 718 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22063486
- Zillow Home ID: 88311109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20052 Ferguson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% higher than in Detroit, and 653.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 20034 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$31K31732
- 20044 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$34K--1696
- 20060 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$37K--1718
- 20066 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$47K--1696
- 20028 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$37K311,176
- 20076 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$47K--1732
- 20061 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$51K31809
- 20045 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$34K--1809
- 20086 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$46K--1732
- 20053 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$38K--1803
- 20018 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$46K--1718
- 20069 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$48K--1809
- 20037 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$44K--1809
- 20092 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$40K--1718
- 20077 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$45K--1809
- 20029 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$35K--1809
- 20010 Ferguson St Detroit, MI$38K--1718
- 20085 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$39K311,064
- 20021 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$33K--1809
- 20100 Ferguson St Detroit, MI----2732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292