- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20057 Heritage Point Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $286
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Granite countertops, Secure 24hr Guard entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0329031366
- Zillow Home ID: 68580674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20057 Heritage Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% greater than in Tampa, and 271% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 20059 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$234K53.52,431
- 20055 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$219K52.52,431
- 20061 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$180K331,673
- 20063 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$222K52.52,431
- 20053 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$225K332,068
- 20015 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$187K431,792
- 20013 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$170K321,554
- 20017 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$175K321,554
- 20065 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$183K42.51,795
- 20074 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$464K422,367
- 20011 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$180K42.51,795
- 20084 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$238K422,367
- 20009 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$172K321,554
- 20051 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$184K42.51,823
- 20086 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$250K432,622
- 20067 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$209K52.52,431
- 20019 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$254K53.52,455
- 20082 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$299K432,538
- 20088 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$246K432,378
- 20007 Heritage Point Dr Tampa, FL$179K32.51,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!