2006 Fiesta Ridge Ct, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 3 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2006
- 114 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $310
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: T2617604
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0980870176
- Zillow Home ID: 68588479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 Fiesta Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lowry Park Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% greater than in Tampa, and 315.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
- 2008 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$67K221,152
- 2004 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$76K22.51,328
- 2010 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$72K22.51,328
- 2012 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$80K22.51,328
- 2014 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$69K21.51,152
- 2016 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$76K231,152
- 1992 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$84K22.51,328
- 2018 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$76K22.51,328
- 1990 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$78K231,152
- 1988 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$69K22.51,152
- 2005 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$75K22.51,328
- 2007 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$69K21.51,152
- 2007 Fiesta Ridge Ct # 0 Tampa, FL$124K21.51,152
- 2009 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$78K231,152
- 2011 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$72K22.51,152
- 1986 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$79K2--1,328
- 1999 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$78K22.51,328
- 2007 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$178K------
- 2013 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$70K21.51,152
- 2015 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$87K22.51,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292