- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2006 Hanover Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 24.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $468,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: W0000906021
- Zillow Home ID: 12547641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 Hanover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Richmond, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2004 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$490K32.52,276
- 2008 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$556K42.52,880
- 2002 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$370K42.52,006
- 2010 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$538K32.52,452
- 304 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$439K31.51,912
- 2000 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$457K42.52,890
- 2012 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$668K42.53,398
- 306 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$441K31.52,000
- 308 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$423K32.52,000
- 2014 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$510K323,236
- Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$441K32.52,366
- 2010 Hanomeadrowlstua-c Aly Richmond, VA$243K------
- 310 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$484K32.52,402
- 1926 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$597K42.12,910
- 2001 Hanover Ave # 1 Richmond, VA$347K221,488
- 2001 Hanover Ave # 2 Richmond, VA$360K221,595
- 2016 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$611K322,712
- 312 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$579K42.52,716
- 2003 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$509K433,280
- 2001 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$245K221,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!