- Lot: 2,806 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Views: 2,440 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $35,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $35
- Finished basement, 337 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances \ Range\Oven-Gas, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Slab, Basement Description \ Stone\Rock, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Cooling System: Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Fencing, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ Rear\Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Loft, Special Description \ Renovated, Status \ Active, Style Description \ Bungalow \ Cottage, Style \ 1.5 Story, Transaction Broker \ 0, Transaction Type \ Lease, Water Heat \ Gas, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 40850000600
- Zillow Home ID: 2972178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $41-75K.
Market guideZillow predicts The Hill home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among The Hill homes, this home is valued 52.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 69% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96% less than in Saint Louis, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Hill home values.
|2004 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$54K||--||1||675|
|2008 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$56K||--||1||675|
|2002 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$233K||--||2||4,920|
|2010 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$53K||--||1||675|
|2012 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$65K||--||1.5||675|
|2014 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$53K||--||1||675|
|5100 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||$235K||--||5||3,000|
|5043 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|2005 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$58K||--||1||675|
|1928 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$100K||2||2||1,416|
|2015 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$82K||3||1||1,098|
|1926 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$59K||--||1||680|
|5107 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||$102K||--||2||1,870|
|5108 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||$68K||1||1||791|
|2019 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$136K||3||2||2,016|
|1924 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$60K||--||1||680|
|5037 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||$156K||--||3||2,150|
|2021 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$88K||--||2||1,248|
|1922 Hereford St Saint Louis, MO||$58K||--||1||680|
|5110 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO||$77K||--||1||868|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!