- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2006 Leslie St, Denton, TX 762053 beds, 2 baths, 1,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 414 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R215745
- Zillow Home ID: 55159998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 Leslie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% lower than in Denton, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76205 home values.
- 2010 Leslie St Denton, TX$126K321,413
- 2002 Leslie St Denton, TX$107K311,265
- 2014 Leslie St Denton, TX$127K321,526
- 2025 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$137K321,510
- 2021 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$111K421,752
- 2103 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$140K321,622
- 2100 Leslie St Denton, TX$120K321,360
- 1928 Leslie St Denton, TX$184K322,209
- 2014 Leslie St # 0 Denton, TX$454K------
- 2107 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$129K321,602
- 2015 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$140K422,193
- 2005 Leslie St Denton, TX$119K311,344
- 2009 Leslie St Denton, TX$122K321,388
- 2104 Leslie St Denton, TX$125K321,436
- 2013 Leslie St Denton, TX$130K421,491
- 2111 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$148K322,140
- 2011 Jacqueline Dr Denton, TX$109K311,458
- 1929 Leslie St Denton, TX--------
- 1924 Leslie St Denton, TX$106K221,074
- 2101 Leslie St Denton, TX$124K321,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.