- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,031 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $909
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 580 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Not Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 044053040
- Zillow Home ID: 15547512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $921K-1.17M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 14.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|2004 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,570|
|2008 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$985K||3||2||1,160|
|1907 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$1.31M||4||3||2,040|
|1909 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$905K||3||1||840|
|1905 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$905K||2||1||930|
|2002 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$867K||2||1||750|
|2010 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$932K||3||2||920|
|2005 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,930|
|2007 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$888K||2||1||930|
|1911 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$1M||2||2||1,150|
|2003 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,480|
|2009 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.44M||5||3||2,410|
|1903 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$1.42M||4||3||1,940|
|2000 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.26M||3||2.5||1,850|
|2012 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.29M||4||2||1,830|
|2001 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.3M||4||2.5||1,930|
|1913 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$1.32M||4||3||2,090|
|2011 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.34M||3||2||2,050|
|1906 Bayview Ave Belmont, CA||$1.18M||3||2.5||1,490|
|2006 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$882K||2||1||870|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Carlmont High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!