2006 S Staunton Dr, Hamilton, OH 450143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 164
- Parcel #: A0700064000031
- Zillow Home ID: 33148719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 S Staunton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Fairfield, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45014 home values.
- 1997 S Staunton Dr Fairfield, OH$143K321,202
- 1919 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$311K42.53,433
- 1923 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$139K21.51,560
- 1911 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$86K321,916
- 5472 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$124K322,101
- 2020 Rolling Hills Blvd Fairfield, OH$174K32.51,962
- 5488 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$127K332,079
- 2034 Rolling Hills Blvd Fairfield, OH$177K331,848
- 5456 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$133K31.52,372
- Northview Cir Fairfield, OH$124K311,732
- 1885 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$223K332,304
- 1981 S Staunton Dr Fairfield, OH$157K311,277
- 1980 S Staunton Dr Fairfield, OH$137K31.51,706
- 2010 Rolling Hills Blvd Fairfield, OH$142K31.51,821
- 5440 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$157K32.51,323
- 5501 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$106K311,275
- 2048 Rolling Hills Blvd Fairfield, OH$157K323,000
- 5479 Vonderhaar Ct Fairfield, OH$163K321,537
- 1873 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$182K31.52,040
- 1894 Highcliff Ct Fairfield, OH$92K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!