- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 208 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,265 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 21319511
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Architectural Style \ See Remarks, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ LeadBasePaint, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 18-11-22-134-004.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 85191858
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $24-54K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2008 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$37K||3||1||--|
|2004 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||768|
|2002 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||768|
|2012 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||768|
|701 E 13th St Muncie, IN||$35K||2||1||768|
|2011 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$35K||2||1||700|
|2100 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||800|
|2013 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||--|
|2003 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$35K||2||1||1,228|
|2015 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$35K||2||1||725|
|2007 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$35K||2||1||768|
|2001 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$34K||3||1||1,044|
|2011 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$34K||2||1||768|
|2003 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||768|
|2017 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||924|
|2102 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||2||1||--|
|2001 S Vine St Muncie, IN||$36K||3||1||768|
|2019 S Pershing Dr Muncie, IN||$37K||3||1||1,128|
|702 E 13th St Muncie, IN||$40K||3||1||1,271|
|700 E 13th St Muncie, IN||$45K||3||1||1,726|
Nearby Schools in Muncie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.