2006 Sunderidge, San Antonio, TX 782603 beds, 2 baths, 1,861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,429 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $46
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,861 sqft
- Parcel #: 048655020540
- Zillow Home ID: 65087239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 Sunderidge
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Timberwood Park, and 13.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Timberwood Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2002 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$177K322,001
- 2010 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$186K322,078
- Shirley Hts San Antonio, TX$203K422,195
- 1970 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$187K322,004
- 2014 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$183K321,861
- 2131 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$189K322,075
- 2135 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$204K322,327
- 2127 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$178K321,818
- 2055 Walsbrook San Antonio, TX$204K42.52,509
- 2139 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$258K42.53,648
- 1966 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$183K322,102
- 2018 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$215K42.52,622
- 2123 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$187K322,075
- 2015 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$229K42.52,780
- 2143 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$193K322,075
- 1971 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$186K322,078
- 1962 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$182K322,048
- 2051 Walsbrook San Antonio, TX$222K32.52,826
- 2119 Shoreham San Antonio, TX$198K422,200
- 1967 Sunderidge San Antonio, TX$178K331,861
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!