2006 Tennyson Ct, Norristown, PA 194035 beds, 4 baths, 3,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $276,845
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 6436591
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 123
- Parcel #: 430014414068
- Zillow Home ID: 9983142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2006 Tennyson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% greater than in Trooper, and 37.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Trooper.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19403 home values.
- 2004 Tennyson Ct Norristown, PA$436K42.52,930
- 2005 Tennyson Ct Norristown, PA$498K42.53,332
- 2003 Tennyson Ct Norristown, PA$456K433,001
- 518 N Park Ave Norristown, PA$401K42.52,221
- 516 N Park Ave Norristown, PA$386K42.52,221
- 2001 Tennyson Ct Norristown, PA$420K42.52,708
- 8038 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$432K433,879
- 512 N Park Ave Norristown, PA$228K321,624
- 8025 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$442K42.52,472
- 8023 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$440K42.52,976
- 2002 Tennyson Ct Norristown, PA$496K43.54,294
- 8027 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$448K42.53,048
- 8021 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$471K42.53,640
- 8040 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$476K42.52,870
- 8032 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$428K42.53,237
- 506 N Park Ave Norristown, PA$343K432,748
- 8029 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$445K42.53,039
- 8042 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$441K42.53,039
- 8019 Fair View Ln Norristown, PA$438K43.52,955
- 9006 Trolley Ln Norristown, PA$428K42.53,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.