20064 Mark Twain St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 30 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 214074606
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 22037009
- Zillow Home ID: 88307411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20064 Mark Twain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Detroit, and 562.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 20058 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$39K--1957
- 20048 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$33K--11,025
- 20100 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$35K311,084
- 20040 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$32K--11,086
- 20112 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$64K------
- 20032 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$36K311,000
- 20120 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$44K--11,024
- 20055 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$38K521,092
- 20065 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,099
- 20022 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$32K311,200
- 20047 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$54K--11,092
- 20039 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$34K--11,092
- 20103 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$47K--11,131
- 20051 Freeland St Detroit, MI$36K421,457
- 20063 Freeland St Detroit, MI$28K--1.5961
- 20128 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$61K31956
- 20113 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$24K31.51,105
- 20043 Freeland St Detroit, MI$43K--21,420
- 20029 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI$32K31978
- 20101 Freeland St Detroit, MI$41K--11,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292