20066 Goulburn St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 821 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $3,600
- Price/sqft: $4
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 821 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21032223
- Zillow Home ID: 88581065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20066 Goulburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% greater than in Detroit, and 694.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
699 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1942
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 20074 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$38K311,023
- 20060 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$29K--1821
- 20084 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$37K31821
- 20050 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$38K--1821
- 20090 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$40K311,000
- 20044 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$34K31821
- 20074 Goulburn St # 0 Detroit, MI$217K------
- 20098 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$35K--1.5821
- 20036 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$32K31821
- 20067 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$37K--1712
- 20075 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$28K21889
- 20061 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$36K21712
- 20053 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$40K--1713
- 20083 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$30K--1713
- 20026 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1821
- 20106 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$37K321,026
- 20091 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$35K--1959
- 20045 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$37K--1713
- 20114 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$33K--2821
- 20097 Westphalia St Detroit, MI$35K311,018
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!