2007 Barton Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 2 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: N0000408007
- Zillow Home ID: 12526323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2007 Barton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Richmond, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 2009 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$85K31.51,768
- 2005 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$144K412,594
- 2011 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$104K--22,226
- 2003 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$131K321,603
- 2007 Barton Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$199K22--
- 2013 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$91K311,093
- 2008 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$138K431,500
- 2012 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$105K31.52,150
- 2006 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$135K533,878
- 2001 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$124K321,498
- 2012 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$182K32.52,550
- 2017 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$105K311,069
- 2016 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$121K622,918
- 104 Poe St APT B Richmond, VA$137K21--
- 104 Poe St APT D Richmond, VA$148K11--
- 2014 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$124K411,200
- 2006 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$87K--11,636
- 104 Poe St APT A Richmond, VA$71K21--
- 2020 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$209K423,075
- Barton Ave Richmond, VA$131K321,603
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292