A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $93-115K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- All time views: 307
- Last sold: Aug 2015
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Architectural Style: Two Story
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Brick
- Appliances: Microwave
- Lot Information: Corner
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Interior: Screens Complete
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Attic Pull Down Stairs
- Interior: Window Wood
- Interior: Storms Complete
- Interior: Wood Work Stained
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Garage Parking Other: Service Door
- Eating Area: Kitchen Some Updates
- Porch: Screened in Porch
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Exterior Amenities: Storage Shed
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-16-400-037.000-005
- Zillow Home ID: 80686152
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Edgewood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.