2007 NW 59th St, Seattle, WA 981071 bed, 1.5 baths, 744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,175 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- 63 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 310 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- radient in floor heating, gas fireplace, gas range, all stainless steel top of the line appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2767604248
- Zillow Home ID: 70584649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2007 Nw 59th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2005 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$433K21.5978
- 5819 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$364K11.5763
- 5817 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$405K21.51,080
- 2011 NW 59th St APT A Seattle, WA$443K321,580
- 2011 NW 59th St APT B Seattle, WA$435K32.251,500
- 2011 NW 59th St APT C Seattle, WA$447K32.251,640
- 5809 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.04M----3,488
- 2015 NW 59th St # A Seattle, WA$459K32.251,310
- 2017 NW 59th St # A Seattle, WA$443K22.51,140
- 2008 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$533K41.751,880
- 2015 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$454K32.251,310
- 5803 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.02M----3,488
- 2017 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$445K331,140
- 2021 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$461K11650
- 2014 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$525K531,980
- 5911 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$523K622,220
- 2011 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$551K431,970
- 2001 NW 58th St Seattle, WA$422K331,256
- 5900 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$471K532,230
- 5912 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA$663K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!