2007 Utah St, Saint Louis, MO 631182 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 14023013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Custom Cabinetry, Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Historic/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, 10 foot ceilings, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Wood Fence, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, Near Public Trans, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Living Room, Utility Room, 6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 15290001100
- Zillow Home ID: 2942018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2007 Utah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% lower than in Saint Louis, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Studio, 2 baths
1,530 sqft, 3,005 sqft lot, built in 1890
- Studio, 2 baths
- 2001 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$178K--4.55,455
- 2009 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$42K111,632
- 2011 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$50K--1744
- 2015 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$70K--21,088
- 2006 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K--21,598
- 3301 Wisconsin Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--2.54,050
- 2008 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K--21,918
- 2002 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$70K--2.52,044
- 2019 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$81K--21,836
- 2000 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K42.52,970
- 2012 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1946
- 3303 Wisconsin Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K--22,349
- 1957 Utah St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3305 Wisconsin Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--22,394
- 2018 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K21.51,862
- 2021 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$48K--21,161
- 1955 Utah St Saint Louis, MO$121K--21,802
- 3307 Wisconsin Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K32.52,608
- 2020 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K--22,180
- 1956 Withnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--34,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!