2008 100th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R311641
- Zillow Home ID: 83765495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 100th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.7% less than in Lubbock Metro, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79423 home values.
- 2010 100th St Lubbock, TX$108K321,385
- 2006 100th St Lubbock, TX$135K----1,732
- 2012 100th St Lubbock, TX$114K----1,562
- 2004 100th St Lubbock, TX$102K321,455
- 2014 100th St Lubbock, TX$135K----1,859
- 2009 100th St Lubbock, TX$103K321,459
- 2007 100th St Lubbock, TX$115K----1,562
- 2011 100th St Lubbock, TX$126K----1,698
- 2002 100th St Lubbock, TX$114K----1,610
- 2005 100th St Lubbock, TX$111K321,550
- 2013 100th St Lubbock, TX$117K----1,550
- 2016 100th St Lubbock, TX--321,385
- 2003 100th St Lubbock, TX$138K----1,830
- 1925 99th Pl Lubbock, TX$127K----1,562
- 1926 100th St Lubbock, TX$115K----1,621
- 2015 100th St Lubbock, TX$121K----1,542
- 2001 100th St Lubbock, TX$103K----1,385
- 1928 99th Pl Lubbock, TX$124K----1,623
- 2018 100th St Lubbock, TX$104K----1,455
- 2017 100th St Lubbock, TX$124K321,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.