- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2008 3rd Ct SE, Auburn, WA 980023 beds, 1.8 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $162,501
- Price/sqft: $121
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 0293180040
- Zillow Home ID: 52391246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 3rd Court Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Auburn, and 113.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98002 home values.
- 2004 3rd Ct SE Auburn, WA$219K31.751,420
- 2012 3rd Ct SE Auburn, WA$212K321,340
- 2011 4th St SE Auburn, WA$258K421,720
- 2015 4th St SE Auburn, WA$203K------
- 230 V St SE Auburn, WA$153K10.751,040
- 2016 3rd Ct SE Auburn, WA$218K31.751,420
- 330 V St SE Auburn, WA$145K11950
- 302 V St SE Auburn, WA$213K31.751,340
- 334 V St SE Auburn, WA$199K------
- 2024 3rd Ct SE Auburn, WA$212K31.751,310
- 2027 4th St SE Auburn, WA$200K------
- 2001 4th St SE Auburn, WA$188K------
- 224 V St SE Auburn, WA$331K42.252,510
- 2010 4th St SE Auburn, WA$174K------
- 2014 4th St SE Auburn, WA$198K------
- 2020 3rd Ct SE Auburn, WA$230K321,360
- 2006 4th St SE Auburn, WA$174K------
- 2018 4th St SE Auburn, WA$175K------
- 220 V St SE Auburn, WA$155K21920
- 2040 2nd St SE Auburn, WA$167K41970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.