2008 Battlewood Rd, Apex, NC 275233 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- View: Park, Water
- updated fixtures, stainless steel appliances updated faucets, crown moulding added to several rooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 073304825496000
- Zillow Home ID: 6560801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 Battlewood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27523 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% less than in Apex, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27523 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27523 home values.
- 2010 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$186K--21,288
- 2006 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$228K--21,604
- 2012 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$246K--2.51,937
- 2004 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$305K52.53,000
- 2007 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$221K--21,539
- 2014 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$231K--21,896
- 2002 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$199K321,398
- 1800 Keokuk Ct Apex, NC$187K321,295
- 2011 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$186K321,276
- 1802 Keokuk Ct Apex, NC$179K--21,228
- 2000 Passaic Way Apex, NC$206K--21,323
- 2013 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$181K321,246
- 1902 Shell Point Way Apex, NC$187K--21,296
- 2016 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$190K321,386
- 2000 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$238K--2.51,718
- 2015 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$213K331,821
- 1904 Shell Point Way Apex, NC$217K--21,502
- 2004 Passaic Way Apex, NC$183K--21,246
- 1806 Keokuk Ct Apex, NC$195K--21,516
- 2018 Battlewood Rd Apex, NC$236K--2.51,961
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.