2008 Hillock Dr, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 2 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $210,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 378 sqft
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 079620811474000
- Zillow Home ID: 6402682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 Hillock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Six Forks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.6% less than in Raleigh, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Six Forks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Six Forks home values.
- 2012 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$245K--2.52,094
- 4504 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$339K332,017
- 4401 Woodbury Dr Raleigh, NC$248K33.51,807
- 4500 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$390K32.52,614
- 2005 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$248K--32,266
- 4405 Woodbury Dr Raleigh, NC--432,184
- 2016 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$314K532,733
- 4508 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$301K--2.51,926
- 4501 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$344K--2.52,140
- 4409 Woodbury Dr Raleigh, NC--32.51,950
- 2011 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$248K--2.51,975
- 2001 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$269K----2,274
- 4512 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$349K--2.52,485
- 4505 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$413K543,342
- 2100 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$387K--33,600
- 4413 Woodbury Dr Raleigh, NC$249K432,050
- 2000 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$384K543,266
- 2101 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$299K----2,352
- 4509 Crabtree Pines Ln Raleigh, NC$287K--2.52,007
- 4404 Woodbury Dr Raleigh, NC$354K432,692
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292