2008 Oak Forest Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- 1500 sq.ft.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath [one private to master bedroom]
- Appliances included [Washer, dryer, refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, disposal]
- Central Heat and Air
- 2 car garage with remote activated opener
- Ceiling fans in all rooms [Kitchen, Living, Dining, all 3 bedrooms
- Bricked fire place with gas logs
- Lots of storage including His and Hers closets in Master Bed
- Built in bookcase
- Covered Patio
- Neighborhood greenbelt with paved walking trails
- Backyard gate access to well maintained neighborhood park
- Privacy Fence
- Lot: 6,124 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $82,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0001977
- Zillow Home ID: 21708990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 Oak Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% greater than in Norman, and 10.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2006 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$126K321,537
- 2010 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$127K321,482
- 2506 Burning Tree Norman, OK$131K321,538
- 2004 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$125K321,451
- 2508 Burning Tree Norman, OK$126K321,496
- 2500 Timberwood Ct Norman, OK$140K321,803
- 2501 Five Oaks St Norman, OK$128K321,348
- 2504 Burning Tree Norman, OK$125K321,488
- 2002 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$133K321,480
- 2503 Five Oaks St Norman, OK$127K321,459
- 2502 Burning Tree Norman, OK$110K321,302
- 2502 Timberwood Ct Norman, OK$133K321,665
- 2100 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$133K321,674
- 2101 Park Pl Norman, OK$126K321,496
- 2000 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$153K431,646
- 2101 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$132K321,646
- 2500 Burning Tree Norman, OK$126K321,503
- 2003 Oak Forest Dr Norman, OK$132K321,670
- 2505 Five Oaks St Norman, OK$127K321,534
- 2504 Timberwood Ct Norman, OK$127K321,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!