2008 Whitley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $1,255,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5575004014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20803734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2008 Whitley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2014 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.42M443,152
- 1932 Grace Ave APT 1 Hollywood, CA--Studio1650
- 2002 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.16M321,880
- 2011 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.53M332,180
- 2001 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$2.09M564,241
- 2015 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.96M654,867
- 2018 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.69M444,000
- 1915 Grace Ave APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$1.28M11--
- 2017 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.27M21.751,690
- 2000 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M221,743
- 2006 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA$743K----494
- 1942 Grace Ave APT 114 Los Angeles, CA$487K221,100
- 2014 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA--113,152
- 2021 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.32M321,766
- 2022 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.75M533,272
- 1979 Grace Ave APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$680K231,440
- 1979 Grace Ave APT 9 Los Angeles, CA$790K321,703
- 1979 Grace Ave APT 2 Los Angeles, CA$666K231,440
- 1979 Grace Ave APT 8 Los Angeles, CA$796K321,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.