2009 Buckhaven Way, Augusta, GA 309092 beds, 3 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A friendly neighborhood close to Washington Rd and the Masters. Great area for running or dog walking.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 0131235000
- Zillow Home ID: 61326464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Buckhaven Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the National Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Augusta, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help National Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 2007 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$86K22.51,270
- 2011 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$77K22974
- 2005 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$73K231,280
- 2003 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$85K221,260
- 2013 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$72K22978
- 2001 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$82K22974
- 2015 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$72K22978
- 2112 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$85K321,360
- 2110 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$112K32.51,542
- 2108 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$112K32.51,542
- 2106 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$115K33.51,542
- 2114 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$102K321,384
- 2017 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$71K22978
- 2104 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$115K33.51,542
- 2116 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$100K321,360
- 2102 Buckhaven Dr Augusta, GA$93K221,360
- 2010 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$78K22.51,270
- 2008 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$79K22.51,270
- 2012 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$72K22974
- 2019 Buckhaven Way Augusta, GA$72K22978
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!